We can't do this on our own
The nature of multiple disadvantage means there are many services involved in the care of women and their families. As a result, partnerships are key to our work. Together we deliver services, conduct research, take part in consultations to challenge and inform policy.
We collaborate regularly with:
- service providers and commissioners
- women with lived experience
- academics and research bodies
- other voluntary and community sector organisations
- policy-makers and parliamentarians
Recent partners include Revolving Doors Agency to produce our peer led research report Making Better Births a reality for women with multiple disadvantages.
If you are interested in working in partnership with us please get in touch.