We can't do this on our own
The nature of multiple disadvantage means there are many services involved in the care of women and their families. As a result, partnerships are key to our work. Together we deliver services, conduct research, take part in consultations to challenge and inform policy.
We collaborate regularly with:
- service providers and commissioners
- women with lived experience
- academics and research bodies
- other voluntary and community sector organisations
- policy-makers and parliamentarians
Recent partners include Revolving Doors Agency to produce our peer led research report Making Better Births a reality for women with multiple disadvantages.
For many years we have worked in close partnership with PramDepot who provide high quality
recycled baby items and equipment to mothers without recourse to public funds.
If you are interested in working in partnership with us please get in touch.